Friday, 19 June 2009

Welcome to another fiesty edition of my boring and rather predictable
blog. Or as I like to call it 'journal of manliness'.

Today you join me on my rather rivetting train and armed with my
iPhone (yes I sold out/go on the internet even then out) I'm bashing
something out to you. All I know is I have to email it to blogger
which they then claim they'll put up for me. So lets see if this works.

If it does it'll mean a lot of morning and afternoon train ride
entries where I attempt to keep awake by writing general rubbish about
the people around me. So if you like creepy meaningless crap you may
be happy.

Except this time I ran out of time on the train to write anything and
now I'm having to write it whilst walking. I predict a potential car
related injury.

On Sunday I'm heading off to sunny Zante for two whole weeks and have
collected my final load of euros. People gasp whenever I say I'm
taking 1200 quid. The question is will that be enough for what I have
planned? Mega Shenanigans.

Eddie told me the other day that he was worried for his health. I
tried to tell him that the dog that chased us half a mile into a
German bar in gran canaria wouldn't be in Zante. I guess I was missing
the point he was making. On the last two holidays I've been on i've

Been robbed by a prostitute
Chased by dog half a mile
Sang the Nazi version of the German national anthem by mistake... In a
German bar
Been abducted by a taxi driver
Oh and the whole urination incident...

I'm sure I'll come back with more amusing tales from this one to keep
my rooneymaniacs. Including pictures of me and my (funny or really gay
whatever you see it as) t shirt which says roonmeister on. I smell the
chance to make a complete tit of myself by pointing loudly at my name
and screaming stolen catchphases.

Fun.

I thought I'd learnt to type quick on this thing but I've been typing
on the train and now am nearly home. I'll leave you with a question.

Today was my last day in work for 2 and a half weeks. But overtime is
available tomorrow. 100 quid for a day. It would come in handy. But
what will I feel when my alarm goes off at 7am. We shall find out...

If I manage it expect an update before I depart. If I don't then I
shall speak to you all upon my return...

Best wishes,

The rooney

P.s whoever that was playing Rihanna on their headphones on the train
it was way too loud and loads of people were discussing it. Heads up
for next time.

P.p.s good album mind...

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: