into work to do overtime on a Saturday. I know it's sick isn't it. I
never thought I'd stoop this low in life and sacrifice a Saturday
morning in bed.
But at 12 quid an hour I'd be anyones whore.
Plus this isn't a normal Saturday as I mentioned tomorrow I go on
holiday for 2 weeks. Any ordinary saturday and I'd still be in that
bed I can assure you. You need a minimum of two days away from work or
suddenly the cheerful happy go lucky David people meet in work would
suddenly become the David who walks around bitter and angry, as much
as one can look angry when you have the walk I have or happy strut as
I like to call it.
Today Myers from work was also coming in to do overtime with me but I
got a text at 7am saying he was going to stay in as he couldn't be
"bothered". That was basically meaning that "I woke up and couldn't
believe I was gettig up on a Saturday and I'm still so bloody tired".
I don't blame him. So now I'm on my lonesome.
Tonight I need to go to bed as late as possible in order for me to
wake up as late as possible. Flight is 12.45 Monday morning so it'll
be a long night up. If I wake up at 3pm sunday it should help a lot.
As long as no sodding gardeners wake me up again. You have all week to
cut the tree of my unemployed neighbour. Why do it at 8am on the
weekend? And why speak so loudly too? It's so unbelievable selfish. Am
I not normal? Well I'm blogging on a Saturday morning on a train about
nothing so yes I'm not normal but am I not normal about considering
doing loud gardening so early on a weekend a total disgrace. They also
spoke loudly and laughed.
"so Barry couldn't get back up...."
(both laugh loudly)
So selfish. Dreadful and awful human beings.
So here I am heading to work. How bizarre. Next thing you'll tell me
is I'm a success at life. Do I stay till 4pm or go earlier and attempt
not to leave all my packing to my mum when I'm aged 23. But to be fair
she does seem to like it...
I suppose I better go now before I get caught with no signal to send
in the tunnel. I'll send out one more entry later on I think.
Oh and just to leave you with something to ponder. Don't you hate
those people who you imagine must be a woman by their voice but look
manish and wear man clothes? They're either incredibly camp or a
woman. Add to the equation tiredness on a Saturday morning whilst my
body is stunned at me bein up nothing is functioning. Still hard work
to work the person next to me out.
I'd take a picture and put it on here of the person but I'd probably
be arrested...
See you later
Roonmeister
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment