Sunday, 19 October 2008

Apologies and loving thoughts

Yeah so i've been missing for a while. I'll admit it. i left you as a sweet and innocent 22 year old (with obvious issues) and return to you a rather bitter and twisted 23 year old (with obvious issues). The reason for my disappearance can mainly be contributed to contempt and laziness. Which are the two factors that are currently ruining my life...here's what you've missed in our time away though

- I turned 23. We all went into town and everyone got excessively drunk. I always wonder why on my birthday night everyone gets ruined. Not even christmas or new years eve sees as many completely wankered individuals out. Maybe it's because people feel the need to get as drunk as I usually do on my birthday. Or maybe my birthday and arrival on the planet sees the whole world unite in alcopop merryment. Whatever the reason i'm eternally thankfull for everyone being squashed into the Raz, everyone doing embarrassing things and the 1000+ pictures having been taken.

- My work birthday night out the following Tuesday however didn't go down as well. Don't get me wrong it was a good night with lots of people out. It's just where 'excessively drunk david' made an appearance. Thankful he doesn't come out a lot but he was all over that Tuesday night. It was strange since i only had a bottle of rose and some double vodkas. Yet i was gone. Completely gone. I can't remember the majority of the night which i've been told is a good thing. The few picutres I took tell me enough.

- I returned to Llandudno with the family last weekend. A nice relaxing holiday was the plan. Unfortunately it didn't go quite to plan. On the Saturday night i went out with my sister and her boyfriend. A few quiet drinks turned into a few more. After the two of them decided to go home I stayed out for '1 more'. What happened was me being led to some night club by a random individual, blowing £50 in an hour and eventually getting thrown out the night club for 'pushing and shoving people'. Which if anyone knows me is exactly the last thing i would do. Especially considered i actually wasnt that drunk. Especially strange considered at the time the bouncer came up to me I was standing alone looking out the door checking if it was raining 'not the behaviour of a drunk'. So I declare wrong identify. In a way i was glad to escape the strangest nightclub i've ever been to.

- This weekend i've chilled and relaxed. Well i went out friday...but the rest of the weekend was chilled and relaxed. Yours truly has a chest infection which means he's had to lie low for a few days to get his health back so he can return to his party ways again. Whilst i'm stuck inside i have my huge widescreen tv and playstation 3 to keep me company.

Feeling lonely?! Never! Who needs anyone! I have a widescreen HD ready tv armed with a playstation 3 Grand Theft Auto and Fifa 2009. I need no one!

That's the line i'm using from now on...

Shame my internet connection is slower than an OAP in a mobility scooter. I blame having to set up a wireless network for my sister. Who has since used the internet on her new laptop about 3 times. Thanks for that sis...

Anyway i promise i won't be away as long next time. I'll return to my role as professor and you can return to reading my life stories and learning from my tales of woe and misadventure. Enjoy Maniacs I have at least another year ahead of being massively immature. I'll promise i'll stop once i turn 24. (thats my plan anyway...)

No comments: