Greetings lovers and friends. My monthly update is here for you all to enjoy and learn from. Hows life going? Well at the moment my eyes are purely looking ahead to April and the first of two rather mad cap holidays which will be taking place. The first is Krakow and its cheap polish currency and booze. A dangerous combination!
I made a prediction earlier this year that I wanted this year just to be a year of steady progress. After the nightmare situations which arose from 2008 I wanted a year where i tried to get my 'shit' in order with steady but unspectacular progress.
Well so far it has been steady progress.
But the shenanigans have continued. Just then i thought the first few months had heralded a rather normal existence the mad cap incidents occur again. I hate to be a tease and leave it at that but to go into more detail would mean i would need to kill you. Once i can inform of you of it i shall but until then...
I'm finally getting a new phone this Tuesday. My poor old phone has taken a brunt of my wild antics of 2008 and is a complete train wreck. The screen is as JR would say 'busted wide open' whilst the back is sellotaped on. It came into my life as a proud and furturistic phone. It will leave me asn abused rehab entering junkie. I feel for the old phone. It did me so proud. It survived so many scares (i.e the number of dance floors it fell drunkenly on). My next phone is the iphone i believe. Whether it can take the same shenanigans will have to be seen.
Whilst I see my 2009 as steady progress for myself there are people around me in my life, close people, who are suffering some of the same tragedies that befell me in 2008. My sympathies go to these people tremondously. Names don't need to be mentioned. It's a product of life that all we can be assured of is taxes and death but it doesn't make death any easier to accept or come to terms with.
Who do I see myself in 2009? A guy with a lot of flaws and a lot of issues to deal with relating to the events of 2008. A guy who still feels pretty much nothing which is probably the most tragic but one could even say amusing after effect of my life. But yet i'm making steady progress to recovery. I'm still standing and walking the road of life and hoping the next corner I take is better than the last.
Yes it's all rather deep tonight. I'd like to call today's entry meaningless deep conversation. It accomplishes nothing nor does it inform people of anything.
Anyway i hope you all have a fantastic month. i'll keep you updated with the stories of my life as soon as i'm in a situation to talk about them. In the mean time my thoughts go to all those who have been hurt or have lost something so far this week. Whilst I struggle i think to show emotion to these people i think to help my thoughts are truly with them.
Best wishes,
The RoonMeister
Saturday, 7 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment