I quit.
Well i'm considering it. I'm getting too old for going out for "one or two drinks" after work and suddenly waking up at 6:30am and getting up for work after only 2 hours sleep. I'm fed up of that feeling of being totally owned by a hangover.
I blame The RoonMeister. That damn alter ego of myself. The guy who loves to party and socialise. I blame him totally. He's a bastard with no morals or conscience. He doesn't care about me having to work the next day. He randomly texts people all night in order to get them to go out until some poor idiot agrees and he has a partner for his wild and stupid antics.
In all seriousness I need to quit my stupid ways. Yes it's massively comical and yes it would make a great tv show if someone bothered to film my life but i'm getting fed of using flexi time to escape work the next day and sleep the rest of the afternoon away.
Shame there is no respite at all for me. I thought a few weeks of a quiet existence might tame me and introduce me to a more calmer lifestyle of going out once a week and thats it. Sadly a work christmas night out and a party to go all stand in front of me.
In other news my weekend of having to be in work is over so i'm now free to enjoy this weekend by doing sod all. Nothing else of any interest has occurred in my life except for my antics on wednesday which descended into trailing the hot spots of town and walking miles to get a taxi. The horrible feeling of setting your alarm on your phone and seeing it flash up with the count down of '2 hours 10 minutes until alarm" makes you want to self harm. Not even in a good way.
It was at that point i decided to quit these antics. I'm 23 damnit...i can't keep up with it anymore. Let's see how long that'll last.
Thursday, 27 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment