Saturday, 1 November 2008

Birthday Antics.

Another action packed weekend continues tonight as i'm off to a wedding to continue the drinking and frolics that started last night at my sisters birthday. Everyone is getting old it's incredibly disturbing. My sister is now 27 years old? Holy crap what's all that about. But anyway back to the birthday night. It turned into a drunken mess. A lot of people are nursing major hangovers. I even have a bit of a headache from it all. But what else is new.

Sister wanted a fancy dress halloween theme for her birthday. I being lazy, unmotivated and arrogant left it till the last minute to decide what to wear. In the end i went for a shitty cowboy fancy dress outfit which i thankfully managed to find with help from Emma (yeah that Emma). All in all it consisted of cowboy hat (3 sizes too small which later got robbed in the blue angel), waist coat (from a pirate outfit the year before), porno style moustache and guns from a little boys first cowboy set...

I was surprised as everyone else to see Heath Ledger in my kitchen

I didnt think i looked too bad until i realised the efforts everyone else had gone to in their outfits. We had a joker, sweeney todd, a frankinstein...all amazing outfits. Then we had a bloke with a kids cowboy hat which doesn't fit properly. Thankfully the large amounts of alcohol available meant i could forget what i looked like and concentrate on getting drunk. Mission accomplished.

A motley crew.

Starting a night out at home means you don't spend much but get hammered before you get into town which can be a costly error of judgment. So it was a relief that i headed into town drunk but not incapacited for town purposes.

Ended up in the blue angel (no surprise there) and actually was the last person standing or at least i managed to lose everyone else. There i was at 2:30am propped up against a bar chatting to the bar man again then i realised that will had said he would pick me up if i fancied later on. I rang him once and got no answer and instead of thinking to myself 'hmm he's probably asleep i'll leave it' i just thought he would be watching tv and not able to hear the phone. So i rang again. Possibly again a few more times until Will did pick up and said he'd come and get me...Sorry will. Also sorry for driving around Liverpool for 30 minutes whilst Cat tried to remember where she was staying over. I drunkenly found it hysterical but quite possibly a sober man who had been woken up in the middle of the night might not have appreciated the sheer comedy.

I had met up with Alan who stole my guns, this is after my cowboy hat was stolen, but somehow managed to lose him as i went to the bar. I turned around and he'd disappeared somewhere into the mass of people. 6 texts later and i was no clearer to findimg where he'd gone. Missing in action so to speak.

I continously picked up poor cat throughout the night since i'd never picked up a person properly before and she was incredibly light...plus it looked cool being a heroic cowboy even though i had technically been shot in the head...

Now i might for a 30 minute quick sleep and prepare myself spiritually for tonight. But before I go i'm sure some people are wondering if i did anything bad last night. Actually not. Unless you class public exposure in a car and continously picking people up in my arms. Thankfully i don't class any of those things bad...

I've just re-read this entry and it's absolutely boring as sin. It didn't flow as i wrote it and it wasn't in the slightest bit interesting. So i apologise now. I might write another entry once i get in a bit drunk it's sure to be more interesting.

Until next time fans

No comments: