Greetings once more friends. It's a lovely cloudy wednesday and i'm sitting on my computer doing bugger sweet all. At least i'm off work even though i'm crippled by complete and utter boredom. Boredom is like a rabid illness. It pushes you down and sucks your energy. Not even in a cheeky wa either.
My plan to get Armstrong out has failed miserably. All I could get was a "possible" for a trek to the pub tonight. His answer was finest apathy. A crushing blow. A brick wall collapsed over me. My ticket to freedom and paradise had been shot down. The one chink of sunlight had been closed over. I began to suffocate in my room. Darkness descending.
What has changed in this week day world I now find myself in?
The answer? Everyone has aged. Now the students are working. No one is free in the week day except for the mature students. Whilst the mature students are near bankruptcy. It's a cruel and harsh world I find myself in.
So with the blinds closed and whilst half dressed I surf the internet and watch sky sports news. I suppose to some this is relaxing but an adventure outside these four walls is what I wanted. Adding everyone I know called "Rooney" on facebook is probably a waste of one's time and skills but at least it fills me with a bit of light hearted relief for a bit.
The tv is on in the background repeating the same generic sky sports news headlines. I continue to surf websites until i realsie this is the fifth time i've gone to digitalspy. I've literally ran out of websites. Oh the embarrassment.
Not even the drug filled words of David Bowie can lift the mood. As cheerful as he sounds.
Yet again I sit still whilst the world moves quickly around me...never keeping up.
Wednesday, 30 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment