I think the downfall of my night began by Kev missing the 9:30 train. It meant I went to Pop World alone to wait for him. Now I do enjoy Pop World on a saturday night before 11pm due to the fact it's as cheap as anything (double vodka red bull for 1.95) and its full of overly friendly girls who all seem a bit too young. So i was chugging back these vodka redbulls. Whenever i'm sat alone i drink quicker to feel less awkward (yes even I get awkward sometimes...or at least thats my excuse to drink)
That's where we Saw Gav and Liam. This is the first spot of the night.
Next onto the revolution where we drank vodka and milk or some shit like that. Bad times.
Lago and a flow of doubles. Now kev isn't much of a wild drinker but the speed he was downing these pints was quite a sight. I couldnt keep up and i was drinking doubles (less to drink...). At 12:30am I got a phone call from Lisa and Kev told me to go to meet her. I was quite happy where I was but the speed of drinking was hitting kev...so off i trotted and met up with Lisa and walked her to matthew street. A bit random.

(In Lago with Kev already quite drunk...the t shirt and shirt combo used again)
It's at this point we saw Ged, Bond and Rachel. (Random second spot of the night here). I was completely hammered at this point.
Next onto some bar in matthew street. I found it awkward at this point. I had asked for a double vodka and coke and a wkd. I got 2 doubles and a vk blue. But i was too drunk to argue and drank them both. I wanted to head back and meet up with kev so i downed my double and staggered back into town.

(I don't know why I had this on. This is somewhere on the way to Matthew Street. How cool am I)
I think i saw someone else i knew but i can't remember. So if I saw you. I'm sorry...
Spoke to some tramp at the cash machine who was trying to get money from me. He claimed for a room. He wanted drugs. He was shot down.
Kev was with his sister in burger king and was heading home. Now why didn't I call it quits at 1:30am. Why did I decide "hmm David you don't know anyone else out why not go home..."
Instead the alcohol told me to stay out. It's at this point I began drunk texting and phoning people. I hate this drunk side of me. It always happens. You check the sent items the next day and see
1) The text to the ex
2) The text to a friend confessing your love
3) A text to a random person you don't know trying to get a response.
It's always about the love too in the texts. Damn.
So I ended up in the krazy house. I think the reasoning behind it was the fact that I might know someone in there, sarah from work. So this would make less of an alcoholic if i'm staying out to meet up with someone else. I don't know if I had planned to meet her. I must have text her but i haven't a clue. I'm not looking forward to finding out from her tomorrow...
So in the krazy house i was alone drinking a bottle of champagne and speaking to random people. They all love drunk The RoonMeister and he was busy chatting to everyone and anyone. Man, woman, straight, gay, terrorist...it didn't matter i was shaking their hand.

(Armed with a bottle of wine, probably alone still at this point I go around and take random pictures of my 'new' friends. I don't know who this woman is. I'm sorry to you. You can see my 5 quid bottle of champagne on the right of the picture. It's lovely and flat.)
Met up with Sarah and laughed at blood on her top. She bought me a drink i kept in my pocket. Sat down with her haven't a clue what i spoke to her about before standing up and thinking "time to go David". The automatic system in my head which tells me to get the fuck out of places once i've reached my limit.
Getting a taxi home was a complete mess. No one wanted to know which i blamed today on it being 3am on a saturday night. Turned out from Will to be 5:15am. Not good. I finally got through to a taxi company and then decided to go to mcdonalds as well. What a dick I am.
Got back and saw my taxi waiting and jumped the hell in. Taxi driver wasn't too pleased with me keeping him waiting but damnit i'm The RoonMeister. This is just what I do. Sat on the computer and ate some of my food before deciding it was too cold and dry before passing out in bed...
I wake up to a hangover. Which is a surprise. I don't usually have a hangover. I blame it on the combination of champagne, vodka, alcopop and milk/vodka cocktail before going back to sleep.
Another night gone. More memories made. Ah life. It's simplistic pleasures of drink and dancing keep me going during my lost weekend period. The lost weekend for me is April 2008 to probably November 2008 where protest against life by having as much wild fun as possible. Good times ahead.
Until next time folks,
Mucho love.
No comments:
Post a Comment