Sorry for the lack of updates. I wish i could say i've been achieving something with my days but it's been a mixture of alcohol, work and LLandudno.
Instead whilst nursing a headache i've been looking out the window and bringing out the deep and reflective David. He doesn't get out much anymore, or at least i don't let him come out too much for my own sanity. But I thought i'd let him be creative with his thoughts today. I've been thinking about my life and how i've got where I am in this year of 2008.
One day you're dreaming. The next day your dream has become your reality
It was the best of times, if only someone had told me.
Mistakes were made. Hearts were broken. Harsh lessons learnt.
My family and friends go on without me.
Whilst i drown in a sea of pointless misadventures
I dont know how i got here.
But here i am.
Rotting away in the warm summer sun.
There are things i need to figure out.
The clock is ticking. The gap is widening.
Usually I don't bore people with my emotional garbage but i thought today's was quite a good one so there we go.
Until next time rooney maniacs,
Sunday, 20 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment