Lovely consoles which i finally purchased this week. Basically because i'm a bandwagon seeker and everyone else i knew had one. Grand Theft Auto IV is immense and will be only better once i get a HDTV next month. After going single i thought i'd be saving money but it seems i'm spending more on things to keep me entertained...who needs a woman's love then you can have the love of Niko Bellic, an eastern european immigrant and a veteran of the bosnian war.
Who needs to go on summer holiday? I'd rather go to liberty city and murder some tramps. Yes everything in life is coming together...now all i need is to get the fucking thing online and i'll be sorted.
In other news I had the pleasure of two lovely nights out on thursday night with armstrong and last night.
Thursday night was a massacre of epic purportions. I had only planned to do some shopping (perhaps buy a ps3) and have dinner with army. I did not have plans to keep him out all night. Yes I do like drinking and town. But for once my conscience is clean. I did not plan to trap the poor guy out.
But yet we stayed out all night.
I seem to be making girls get naked around me. Which is a rather new and interesting super power. Who needs flight or time travel. I make women get naked. In flares on thursday me and army and 5 irish people could only watch in stunned silence as 5 girls (attractive but about as classy as a drunk tramp urinating on himself because he hasnt showered in 5 weeks) did a raunchy slutty dance whilst pulling their skirts up and tops down in movement to the dance.
Classy ladies.
I don't see why they did it. Yes they were in fancy dress outfits and all girls make fancy dress outfits slutty. If all nurses looked like they do on a night out in town the nhs would have even bigger waiting lists and quite a mess on its hands...literally.
Anyway these girls must have been wanting attention or merely following the orders of generic scouse obnoxious DJ. Yes you play music it doesn't make you a God. The girls might be coming over and hugging and kissing you but only to manipulate you to play the music they like, you old stupid horse.
Whilst the guys in flares were busy watching the girls a sudden idea hit my head. A chance to be a hero. With urging from Army i stepped up on the dance floor to do a madcap break dance. Now remember the dance floor was desserted except for these 5 girls. In fact the entire night club was desserted except for the 5 girls, 5 irish men, me and army. I danced away as the DJ started mocking me. Maybe he didnt like the beard i'd grown.
The bastard DJ then tried to get the girls to strip me naked for a bottle of champagne. No way was i allowing this to happen to me. I only flash my penis to men thank you very much...oh dear...
Last night i met a friendly girl in the krazy house who started to flash me her bra randomly whilst we were conversing. I don't think she knew what she was doing as she just kept randomly hoisting her top up.
Then there was the girl who licked my face and the girl who wanted me to feel her up.
All strange but very true stories.
Girls and alcohol eh...how comical.
Sunday, 6 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment