Dad back in hospital again. After trying to wake him up this morning he was rushed into hospital by ambulance around 2 and a half hours ago.
I'm starting to get used to this madness. It's now the 6th or 7th time since January 2008 that we've had an incident and then had to call an ambulance.
I'm currently sitting in mine whilst claire and my mum are in the hospital. I'm in work at 11:30 so couldnt go considering the trouble i'm already in for being off this year...5 days in 10 months...work that one out.
As much as i'd love to just sit now, think and react to everything going on right now in my life and this rotten year where anything and everything has gone wrong, as the old saying of the show must go on. No time to sit and think. No point for mellow dramatics. Onwards with the show. Always the show.
Until next time,
El RoonMeister
Tuesday, 1 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment