You've just literally caught me having woken up so I feel still half asleep or as i like to call it 'stunned' where you can still literally talk a large amount of bollocks and not realise. The only reason i'm boring you with talk about me waking up, which mirrors the world of "blogs" out there which i despise that discuss how lickle lucy fancies desperate scally daniel, is due to the length of my sleep.
Now ever since I started full time employment in October i've been trying to push the envelope a little bit more each week. I feared the start of a full time job would mean
- Less nights out
- Less drinking
- Less fun
- The vigidity of working 8-4:30 and back home for a dinner and a glass of cocoa
This would not do. For 3 months I bought this and accepted my destiny as that of a boring old mature member of society. In March I finally resisted.
Ever since then my sleep patterns have been probably more irregular than...a pregnant woman's period? But they don't have periods? I think the sleep has affected my brain a bit too much there that my sick twisted innuendos are malfunctioning.
Anyway back to the story ever since then I've been living on 3 to 4 hour sleeps every night and often going out on Tuesday and Thursday night with Paul 'It's easier to get me out than it is to sleep with a low class hooker' Armstrong (Promise Paul drinks, food and football- he'll even admit to this himself). I've been fine with the lack of sleep too except for the headaches around 9pm the following night.
Last night though sleep caught up with me and made me it's bitch. I was fast asleep by the time Russia Vs Sweden started (6 quid win thanks to Mr. Paddy Power- Back of the net) and only woke up around 10am.
I wake up to find an invite to go to the pub which i would have gone to. Gutted. What a waste of my final night away from work. Now I need to find something useful to do today. I've sent a helpful text to see if anyone wants to spend the day in Blackpool for day trip supreme but so far it appears about as likely as...Michael Jacksons face?
So after a 14 hour sleep and the prospect of lying about all day I bid you adieu. I hope your days in work are fun and happy.
Thursday, 19 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment