Friday, 20 June 2008

Binge drink session 2008

So here we go on what should be a very interesting weekend of hangovers, work and booze fests. Today has been a special night! A lovely day off from work has been spent in the company of Armstrong where we watched Germany triumph against the evil portugal bastards. 12.60 has been won from Mr. Paddy Power. Triumph!

Now i must dash to bed. I'm sadly back to work at 8am tomorrow morning. Ahead of me is a day in work followed by 3 hours at home and back out again for a friday night on the piss up. Unfortunately for me saturday is my one saturday in 8 i have to work. I cannot however miss this glorious night...instead i must as the song says search for the hero inside myself. Have 4 hours sleep and head into work...

and after that...

Go straight from work on the piss yet again for another night out saturday....followed by a recovery day on sunday and then back into work monday till friday. The rest is over now comes the many drinks and many days in work.

I'm not complaining. I love ye olde drinks.

Goodnight all.

God bless The Germany and Das Kaptain.

No comments: