Over the next 30 hours I should be drinking for a total of 14 hours. Not particularly healthy and wise but I must do what is required of The RoonMeister. I must step up to the plate and put on a show for all to remember...
"Ho Ho"
At the moment i'm feeling quite good. An hour and 20 minute sleep before has set me up for the abuse about to take place. I'm hoping to be back about 3am tonight. Which will mean a 5 hour sleep. Not very good. But not dreadful. Let's just hope i don't stupidly turn the computer on as I always seem to do whenever I get in.
After work tomorrow i'm straight back out for yet more drinking. The only downside is i didn't get to play football this weekend. Mainly due to the fact that my sleep last night was so destroyed by late night phone calls i realised the need for a power nap was essential otherwise it would mean i would die sometime tomorrow...
I also have a sneaky feeling this weekend could be memorable. I don't really know why or how it could be...but i'm usually correct with these hunches. Maybe its the simmering back story to my life which could suddenly explode in a glittering mess of bullshit and drama. Who really knows. Perhaps i'm thinking too much into things. Perhaps this entry has been pointless and merely pushed people into thinking
"He thinks too much this is boring"
Perhaps this is true too...
Much love rooney maniacs,
Your master and eternal lover.
Friday, 20 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment