skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Fall (And Hopeful Rise Again) Of David Rooney

You were expecting someone else? What's happened? Change my dear and it seems not a moment too soon. Forgive the introductions I thought a random speech would fit into the madness of my current life. Welcome to 2009. A brand new year which will hopefully see the re-emergence of "Rooney Power" after a dreadful 2008. Will I return to glory? Or be sucked into more shenanigans and misadventures? This is the place to find out.

Wednesday, 6 August 2008

The fall is complete

August is here and the fall of one man has been completed in 219 days.

Now he must be rebuilt.
Posted by David Rooney Vs The RoonMeister at 13:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (11)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (63)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ▼  August (12)
      • The end of the impossible road
      • 18 years ago
      • League cup brilliance
      • Surviving not winning
      • Matthew Street Festival
      • On the brink of a clean slate.
      • The tears of a clown
      • The Rules for living a Roonteresting Way
      • How did I get here?
      • 22 turning 23
      • The fall is complete
      • Calming the storm
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (9)

About Me

David Rooney Vs The RoonMeister
I got old but I have intriguing things to say about society even if i'm wrong.
View my complete profile