Sunday, 10 August 2008

The tears of a clown

Waking up this morning with that lovely feeling of an extreme hangover. Last night I pushed myself into absolutely twatted terriority. Usually i don't get mega drunk. I know a lot of people will be saying at this point "bullshit". But actually its true. I drink a lot and usually act like a raging fool. I'm never sober but am I completely gone into another planet? No usually not.

It's hard to really prove though due to the type of things I do. I may seem mega drunk whenever i'm out drinking but thats only because I have absolutely no shame. Hang around me whilst sober and you'll see the exact same clown doing the exact same thing. Want to see me with my pants down my ankles? Yeah thats fine just ask me.

But last night i was destroyed. It was mainly due to trying to down wine in time to get the 10pm train. Out came emotional David, loner David, drunk text David, idiotic David, Funny David, Random chat David...basically all the drunk personas in one night which wasn't particularly good at all.

In fact my sent items on my phone this morning is like a crime scene. If you walked into a bodily massacre in a room you'd turn around and throw up and never look in that room again. That is exactly what my sent items are. I fear looking into them again in a sober state.

However some things I stand by. I described the Blue Angel last night as spiritual. Which is absolutely spot on. The place has mystique, memories and it gives me free shots of sambuca. I'd call any place that does that spiritual as well as lovely. I was also wearing a dead mans shirt. Long story. But again I stand next to those drunk comments many people got.

I don't really know what else i texted to people i'm thinking it was a little angry, bitter and emotional. But when you're wondering around the blue angel dance floor it truly is a moving moment of dance, drink and your own cold sweat it makes your mind wander.

I got chatting to a bloke in the toliet for about half an hour about life. I havent a clue who he is but it was a damn nice chat. I can't remember anything else about the conversations i had except scaring 3 irish girls in the vip section and drinking propped up against a bar discussing politics with the barman who seemed interested in what i had to say. I don't really know what i actually said but fair play to him.

Now a working week ahead of me as well as a lot more dramas to contend with. I won't go into details with what exactly will go on but lets just say i'll be happy to get this week over with. The drunken antics of yesterday may make sense after what lies ahead.

At least i'm already flat on my back on the floor though...

Until next time fans keep the love, keep your alcopops fresh and keep looking at the stars...

No comments: