Thursday, 7 August 2008

How did I get here?

One has to question how i ended up in this strange alien world that I find myself in. It appears 2008 is about as messed up and screwed up as can be. Every day I kid myself its 2007 but every time he walks up the stairs it reminds me its 2008 and i'm trapped right in the middle of it...

There. Greetings once more rooney maniacs. Your more than welcome to that rather bizarre opening message. I personally love being cryptic to people who read this website. Especially considering its about 2 or 3 who don't care. But in my little head it's lots of interested people numbering about 7 or 8...cryptic messages let me express myself whilst not becoming camp or dale winton like.

Back to today anyway. Here i am at 10:07pm watching the rather poor mission impossible 2. I've been in town tonight and drank half a bottle of wine but managed to somehow go home and be well behaved for once. Even though i had the excuse of being in work late tomorrow. Instead what i'll end up doing is going to bed early and waking up late just in time to head back into work...which to report is not so bad now its quieter after deadline day.

Obviously due to the fact its thursday its now time to report my locations for the weekend ahead. Being mega cool and lovely people like to come out with me because they know they'll be entertained by the excellent RoonMeister.

This saturday you'll see me in town:

Saturday9th August- Blue Angel 10pm onwards.

Tickets are still available for this shindig. You must be prepared to be mega drunk and have lots of camp fun. If you're interested text me or email Davidhaslotsofdrunkenfunandiwouldliketohavehischildren@rooney.tv

Until then

Sexy fun and good times

No comments: