Saturday, 20 December 2008

Probably not the best way to handle things...

So what do you do then your life is in turmoil? What do you do then everything is up in the air? Emotional? Sad? You keep busy obviously. Or in my case...

Excessive Partying.

Yes 2008 had some of the most bizarre, weird and screwed up moments in my life. Let's move away from the emotion though. I've been as brief (or as detailed) with the emotional aspects of my year. You know what was happening to me. Basically the options available at this point were sitting at home and thinking about it all too much, leading to depression and sadness, or keeping myself busy. What does a 23 year old do to keep busy?

Well he attempts to regularly get his companions out for drinks and fun times. With me leading the charge into town feeling wreckless and powerful it led to some of these memorable moments.


Meeting random big brother girls in bars. Being drunk enough not to take no for an answer for a picture. The bitch said she needed to have her friend in the picture and me to have a friend incase i sent the picture to 'zoo or nuts' and claim i'm her boyfriend. What a vain cow. She had a load of minders around her too who tried to cock block me access to this wannabe. Obviously then I want a picture. I get myself a picture.


Dancing with formula 1 cars. No real description needed. This was at some posh function. I got looks and glares. I didn't care.




Llandudno 2008. What a messed up holiday. My dad was too unwell to go to Llandudno. So instead I took up the hotel rooms. Who did I take? The only guy stupid enough to actually accept the invitation. Armstrong. Together we attempted to party hard in Llandudno on a monday night. We failed. Unsurprisingly there were no nightclubs in Llandudno open on a monday. So we went to a weatherspoons and met some friendly girls who we followed to drink up the great orme. I'll wrap the story up quickly. Armstrong went insane on the mountain through lack of sleep (he'd had 1 hour sleep the night before- blame Tideswells) and I woke up on the "mother fucking" mountain. Crazy times...



A continuing and familar theme in 2008.




Ahh yes the excessive pictures with random strangers. Alcohol + Me = Guy with even less shame than usual. I would wake up the very next day with facebook names of people i didn't know, phone numbers, pictures of people i couldnt remember meeting...I did meet someone I did speak to again though who later invited me to her house party so i mustn't be that dreadful then drunk. Or she's just used to drunken pricks...


Ah Gran Canaria . A holiday at the perfect time of events. My Dad had died 2 weeks before and i needed escape. what better way to escape than go on holiday with two good mates and get excessively drunk every night. So many misadventures, exactly what i needed. This included the infamous being chased by a dog half a mile down a dark spanish road and crashing into a german bar and singing their national anthem. Unfortunately we sang the nazi version. Which apparently is an easy mistake to make.




Ah my rooney maniacs. A tough breed of people. My companions for my misadventures.

Obviously I could describe my stories in more detail and obviously i could tell you more stories including the night with the tranny in pink, the many g bar adventures (yes a gay theme here), the house party we went to with the many fights, the traffic cone wearing night, the cash machine girl trilogy, the mcdonalds breakfasts, the egg thrown at the irish pub, the all day drinking marathans, the 'last train nights' and many more. To go into that much detail would bring shame to many and bring back too many painful hangovers.

I hope these nights will continue next year. Obviously a little tamer because hopefully my night to keep 'being out' will eventually diminish unless mother fate and father time have more plans to screw me over. Hopefully Uncle Krakov will serve up some more fun, Step Father Blue Angel and Auntie Zante or wherever i end up in the summer. All leading to more embarrassing, wonderfully awful misadventures. As the number of people diminish who go out i'll continue to look at the likes of Crawford, Armstrong, Tideswell and Hatch to keep the party going. Will i be successful? We shall see.

No comments: