Here we are. 31st December 2008. A year ago my life was completely different. This time last year i was living a happy life. They say a message repeated loses it's message. So i won't! Plenty of time for that.
But you won't know how happy I am to have made this. A shadow has been behind me which i haven't been able to escape until now. Finally i'm done. I've done the year. I've completed the saga. Now i finally have an excuse to poke my head out and look forward and i feel like i've won something. Yes i've lost so much. But i've survived. Surely that's the victory? Or least the moral victory?
Plenty more reflection on such an important day in my life tomorrow. Until tomorrow though much love Rooney Maniacs. xx
Wednesday, 31 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment