Monday, 15 September 2008

Farewell but not goodbye

So here i am off on holiday until next Tuesday. I hope you all miss me and cry continously. As you're all weeping i will be getting excessively drunk repeatedly and making a complete ass of myself in a different country. Ah superb.

The hilarious consequence of all this is i return to liverpool at around 6am and i'm in work at 8am that very same day. Usually i'm in work at 11:30 on a tuesday...but this one sodding week it's a normal start of 8am. Bollocks. So basically if the plane wants to delay itself (it usually does) it means i'll be making an expensive call from Gran Canaria to work trying to get some emergency leave at the last minute. Damn.

I should be out that Tuesday Night in the Blue Angel. If you're interested get in touch with my box office help line (i.e Armstrong).

Until next time fans,

I love you all. And you love me.

The RoonMeister and David Rooney

No comments: