Who am I? What am I? Where am i headed in life? All questions I ask myself every single day. I consider myself a morally good person deep down but just technically flawed. Is this just a biased opinion? Am i really what i guess myself to be? Do people see me through the same eyes as i do?
Deep questions for the day...
In other news we're approaching my birthday. The past two birthdays have been very depressing affairs as the realisation that i'm getting old starts to hit home. This birthday I hit the mega age of 23. There is really no kidding the fact I will be old at this point...the whole blaming it on maturity of youth is really being lost as i get another year older.
The horrible thing is at 23 my Mum and Dad got engaged. Now i know we're in a new society where most people get married in their 30's but still. I'm single in a job which i'm not particularly bad at but i don't see as my type of job. I don't see it as my final finishing job. A job to work in for the rest of my life.
Yet where do i actually see myself...Anyone know the answer to this?
To end tonight's entry let's discuss my birthday plans. It'll be this saturday. I like to call this night as the mega drinking celebration of my loveliness. If you're interested on this tour of excellence to new and crazy realms of drunkness please get in touch with me.
Being a bit of a psychopath i always consider October 6th (the day before my birthday) as a bit of a series finale in my life before the next 'series' begins with my birthday. This began when i was a young kid with youthful humour and wit. But what has actually transpired is that weird things happen on this day. Really weird things.
Either things which have been building up recently explode in a mess of awkwardness or drama or i find out something interesting...October 6th always seems to tie up my year proceeding in a nice little bow. Fingers crossed the weird tradition continues this year.
Until next time,
This has been a rather deep, reflective and kind of weird behaving
David and The RoonMeister
Monday, 29 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment