Sunday night and I have successfully packed my suitcase. Well if i'm honest i've successfully reminded my mum to pack my suitcase. To be fair this time i did attempt to pack my own stuff but i got a look of complete disdain from my mum like i had just let rip in her immediate location.
"You're what?"
"i'll pack my own bag"
"No no you'll miss it up"
"But i should learn..."
"No i'll do it. It's easier"
I'm not one to argue with women. Ask my ex. Whenever an argument occurs with a woman i would walk out. Arguments never solve anything. It was always the time to leave the house, listen to some emotional music and wait for the inevitable phone call begging you to return to your loved one. Especially arguments based on packing suitcases for a 7 day holiday. Plus her packing everything solves a lot of problems. I get to write to all you lovely people and also have well folded clothes.
Obviously without me present in this fine country i will be unable to attend our weekly teachings. But RooneyManiac I feel you'll be just fine you have learnt a lot about how to become a better if you've read all my entries and made notes. However if you are desperate for more of my gooey knowledge go onto www.livejournal.com and search my name. You'll find about 2 years of bitter rants from yours truly. All which have very high educational merit.
In some good news I have a new memory card so should be able to take pictures and videos to unleash on you all once i return. I can take around 1500 pictures and 30 minutes of video. Do i detect a complete abuse of photos? Possibly. Maybe a spanish version of fantastico football with me in a spanish bar interviewing a spanish beauty called Fernando whilst having Armstrong on speaker phone. The possibilities are endless. Don't know what fantastico football is yet? Add me on facebook you'll find them all on my video section...
God i'm being good to you all tonight. I think i'm preparing you for my absence.
Had a lot of feedback over the potential movie. It should be filmed around November time. Actually I lied about the movie feed back. I've had just one comment from a concerned Maniac who felt his hero may go too far in this movie masterpiece.
"You're not going to bury certain people in it are you?"
Comic geniuses usually cross this line a lot in order to trigger the most reactions, the bigger audience and the best laughs. But I have no dirty laundry to air in this movie. Well okay i'll be honest. There will be a few digs at a few people who went missing in action, a few digs at a few peoples geographical locations, a few pregnancy digs, a few bad impressions of people and a few sheep jokes.
But in all seriousness i don't have any digs to make to people due to the fact I don't hate anyone enough to actually spoil the beautiful moral message of my life in this artistic masterpiece. The people I began to dislike actually did quite a good recovery so now i feel little no to emotion for them or their kin. I could go on all day about this but its not very entertaining.
Right now i'm done with this entry. I'll leave you with some questions though.
- Who is the most amazing person you know
- who is lovely?
- Who is madly funny
The answer is...
Until next time fans,
The RoonMeister and David Rooney
:)
Sunday, 14 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment